How to play the Dialogue Game in Ling
In the Dialogue game, you need to fill-in-the-blanks of the dialogue with the correct word given at the bottom of the screen.
If you're still having trouble playing this game, please read the instructions below!
- Before starting this game, make sure you go through the full dialogue before the game to get more context
- In the full dialogue lesson, you can always turn the translation button on/off in the top right-hand corner
- Select the correct word from the given words at the bottom of the screen to fill-in-the-blanks of the dialogue
- If you’re learning non-Latin alphabet languages, the dialogue game will show the transcription words and sentences as default, but you can easily disable the transcription and only show original words/phrases from the apps settings. Here is how to turn it off/on!
5. We provide a “Hint” function to help you fill in some correct answers in case you get stuck
6. After filling in all the given words, please tap the "Check" button to submit the answer and see the result
7. Tap the "Continue" button to finish the lesson or report an issue by tapping the exclamation mark button
If you have any questions or face any issues with the app, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll get back to you within 24 hours!
Ling wants to inspire everyone to connect through language!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com
Can I learn languages with Ling on a computer?
Yes, you can learn languages with Ling on a computer! You can even sync your progress from your computer to your mobile app. Access the Ling Web version here: https://get.ling-app.com/nAWo Why should you learn with Ling Web? 1. FREE: Premium users ...
How can I change the payment details on Ling Web?
If you subscribe to Ling on Ling web, you can change your payment details on our website. Here's how! Open Ling web and log in to your Ling account Click on your profile picture to go to your profile page Click the "ACHIEVEMENTS" button below your ...
The Speaking Game does not work in Ling app. How can I fix this?
Ling's Speaking game requires internet access to compare your voice with our online database, so please ensure you have a steady internet connection when using the Speaking game. If you're still experiencing problems with the Speaking game, you can ...
Hacks to learn all 60+ languages in Ling app without buying different subscriptions
What makes Ling stand out amongst all other language apps is its high number of language courses. Currently, Ling offers 60+ languages, and each language has over 200 lessons! If you're a language lover and want to learn several languages at a time, ...
How to change the native language in Simply Learn app?
When you learn a language with Simply Learn app, the translation for words & sentences, as well as the buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are Korean and you learn Thai, your native language is Korean while your target ...