One of Ling's best features is the Streak feature, which encourages users to complete their daily lessons in order to maintain their progress.
The Streak feature keeps track of the number of consecutive days that a user has completed their daily lesson and gives users motivation to continue their language learning journey and not fall behind!
Important note, the streak resets every day at 12:00 AM UTC. This means if you are in the Perth, Australia and you study at 6:30 AM one morning and you do not study again until 12:15 PM the next day, you will have missed a day, and your streak will have ended.
Where can I see my streak details?
1. Log in to your Ling account.
2. Tap on the flame icon.
3. Here you can view the days that you have learned this or previous months, as well as your current overall streak.
4. Tap anywhere on the screen to go back to the course homepage.
5. Tap the circle with your first initial in the top right of the screen.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
7. Here you can view your Longest Streak. This is the longest number of days that you
have ever learned in a consecutively.
8. Here you will be able to see your Current Streak. This is the current number of days
in a row that you've completed lessons.
9. And finally, we also show your Number of Streak Days: This shows 7 days, from
Monday to Sunday, and marks which days that you either completed or didn't complete a lesson.
- A circle (0) indicates days where you completed a lesson.
- A cross (X) indicates days where you didn't complete a lesson.
Friendly reminder: If you miss one day of learning, your current streak will be lost.
If you have any questions or face any issues with the app, you can contact email@example.com
. We'll get back to you within 24 hours!
At Ling, we want to enable everyone to learn something new every day.
Hacks to learn all 60+ languages in Ling app without buying different subscriptions
What makes Ling stand out amongst all other language apps is its high number of language courses. Currently, Ling offers 60+ languages, and each language has over 200 lessons! If you're a language lover and want to learn several languages at a time, ...
Can I learn languages with Ling on a computer?
Yes, you can learn languages with Ling on a computer! You can even sync your progress from your computer to your mobile app. Access the Ling Web version here: https://get.ling-app.com/nAWo Why should you learn with Ling Web? 1. FREE: Premium users ...
Learn 50 languages in one Simply Learn phrasebook app. Is it possible?
Yes, you can learn 50 languages with just one Simply Learn app. You can also install the app and bring it with you when traveling. Your trip can be more joyful when language barrier is no longer an issue. 1. From Home screen, tap on the flag on the ...
What will I learn in Write Me app?
In Write Me app, you will learn how to write in 19 languages (with audio from a native speaker) The app consists of Mini-games, flashcards, challenges, interactive games to help you learn much faster, and a dictionary that helps you learn ...
Why is Simply Learn app not FREE?
Everyone prefers something free. For the apps that are introduced "Free", are they really free? There are many companies adding advertisements into their apps. Users will need to watch the ads during using the apps to unlock the next feature or ...