In Simply Learn
app for learning languages, you can configure the settings to customize your learning program.
From Home screen, open the left-side menu, then go to Settings.
1. Male version: In some languages such as Thai, man and woman use different pronouns, ending words, etc. That's why we have male version and female version. By default, the app shows the female version but you can easily change to the male one in Settings.
Following language courses have different settings:
- In Vietnamese, instead of the male/female versions, we have northern/southern accents.
- In Japanese, we have the setting to enable/disable Hiragana script.
2. Sound speed: Adjust the speed of the audios in the app to fit your language level. You can either increase or decrease the speed of the sound.
3. Play immediately: By default, the setting is enabled, which means the audio is played immediately when you tap a phrase. Turn it off if you want to manually tap the speaker icon in each phrase to listen to the pronunciation.
4. Learning reminder: In Simply Learn > tab "Study", you can open flashcards and guess the meaning of the phrases. You can choose to review each phrase after 1 day or 4 days.
When your flashcards are due, the app will remind you to review the flashcards if this setting is enabled.
5. Text size: Change the size of the text inside the app.
6. Quiz Language: Switch the languages of the questions and answers displayed in the tab Quiz.
7. Flashcard Language: Switch the languages of the questions and answers displayed in the tab Study.
8. Display Transcript: Show the transliteration if enabled. When the setting is disabled, the transliteration will not be shown.
Have feedback or suggestions? Contact us at support @ simyasolutions.com.
Why is Simply Learn app not FREE?
Everyone prefers something free. For the apps that are introduced "Free", are they really free? There are many companies adding advertisements into their apps. Users will need to watch the ads during using the apps to unlock the next feature or ...
Learn 50 languages in one Simply Learn phrasebook app. Is it possible?
Yes, you can learn 50 languages with just one Simply Learn app. You can also install the app and bring it with you when traveling. Your trip can be more joyful when language barrier is no longer an issue. 1. From Home screen, tap on the flag on the ...
How to change the native language in Simply Learn app?
When you learn a language with Simply Learn app, the translation for words & sentences, as well as the buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are Korean and you learn Thai, your native language is Korean while your target ...
Can I use Simply Learn app when I don't have the internet connection (offline)?
In Simply Learn app, you can still enjoy learning even when you are not connected to the internet. Please make sure you open the Categories at least once when you are online, so the app can download the content and store it in your device's local ...
How can I purchase Simply Learn app?
"I like learning phrases in Simply Learn app and I want to pay for a premium version. How can I buy the app?" To buy Simply Learn app, you need to open the Shop screen inside the app. There are 3 ways to open the Shop screen in Simply Learn: 1. From ...