How to practice sorting a sentence in Ling's Native Sorting and Target Sorting Games
Ling's sorting-a-sentence games help you form short and simple sentences. These games also help you learn about speech and how certain words in the target language are positioned in a sentence.
In each lesson, there are 2 types of sort-a-sentence games:
You must sort the words provided into the correct order to get to the next game.
- Target Sort: You'll need to translate the sentence from your target language into your native language using the words available in the word bank.
- Native Sort: You'll need to translate the sentence in your native language into your target language using the words available in the word bank.
If you have some trouble completing this game, you can read more below:
- If you want to reorder the words you've already selected, simply tap on the word to move it back to the word list.
- After you've finished arranging the words, click the "check" button to see the correct answer.
- If you're stuck, remember that Ling offers 1 hint per lesson that allows you to see the answer before you have to click "check."
- After you check your answer, you can either click "Continue" to go to the next game or report an issue by tapping on the exclamation mark button in the upper right-hand corner. If you think there's an error in the answer, please tap on the exclamation mark button to report the issue.
If you have any questions or face any issues with the app, you can contact email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours!
At Ling, we want to enable everyone to learn something new every day.
How to change the native language and the target language in Ling app?
When you learn a language with Ling, the translation for words and sentences and the app's buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are a Korean person learning Thai, your native language is Korean, while your target language ...
How to change the native language in Simply Learn app?
When you learn a language with Simply Learn app, the translation for words & sentences, as well as the buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are Korean and you learn Thai, your native language is Korean while your target ...
There is no sound in the app. How to fix audio issues in Ling
Ling is a language learning app that helps you learn new languages through fun and interactive exercises. One of the features of Ling-app is that you can listen to native speakers and practice your pronunciation. However, sometimes you might ...
Hacks to learn all 60+ languages in Ling app without buying different subscriptions
What makes Ling stand out amongst all other language apps is its high number of language courses. Currently, Ling offers 60+ languages, and each language has over 200 lessons! If you're a language lover and want to learn several languages at a time, ...
Review all features in Write Me app
In WriteMe app, you will learn how to write in 19 languages(with audio from a native speaker) Here are all features in Write Me app: 1. Learn how to write characters step by step First, the app shows you how to write(with audio from a native ...