How to change the native language and the target language in Ling app?
When you learn a language with Ling, the translation for words and sentences and the app's buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are a Korean person learning Thai, your native language is Korean, while your target language is Thai.
Ling defines the native language in the app as the device's language. This means that if your phone is in Korean when you open Ling to learn Thai, the translation for Thai words & sentences will automatically be in Korean.
If you want to change the native language on the app, follow these steps:
1. Open the Language Picker screen by tapping the flag on the top left of the Home screen
2. Tap the language in the "I speak" section3. Choose/type the language you want to set as your native language4. After the page finishes loading, you should be redirected to the main Language Picker screen again with the updated native language
If you would like to change your target language (the language you want to learn), please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Language Picker screen by tapping the flag on the top left of the Home screen.
2. Tap the language in the "I want to learn" section
3. Choose/type the language you would like to set up as your native language.
4. It will show the loading page after changing the native language then it will direct you to the main Language Picker screen again.
We hope you enjoy learning with Ling!
Still have questions? Email us at email@example.com. We'll get back to you within 24 hours!
How to change the native language in Simply Learn app?
When you learn a language with Simply Learn app, the translation for words & sentences, as well as the buttons are displayed in a native language. For example, if you are Korean and you learn Thai, your native language is Korean while your target ...
Why is Simply Learn app not FREE?
Everyone prefers something free. For the apps that are introduced "Free", are they really free? There are many companies adding advertisements into their apps. Users will need to watch the ads during using the apps to unlock the next feature or ...
Hacks to learn all 60+ languages in Ling app without buying different subscriptions
What makes Ling stand out amongst all other language apps is its high number of language courses. Currently, Ling offers 60+ languages, and each language has over 200 lessons! If you're a language lover and want to learn several languages at a time, ...
Why Ling isn´t free?
Of course, everyone likes things that are free! With the Ling app, the first 2 Beginner language units are FREE for all users, which includes all features and 60+ languages. And, unlike most other apps, Ling's FREE version doesn't have any ads. If ...
Can I review what I have learned in Ling app?
Yes, with the Ling app, you can review vocabulary, dialogues, and grammar tips that you have learned. All you have to do is open the Review feature by: 1. Opening the Ling app 2. In the Home screen, open the "Review" tab 4. Click on vocabulary, ...