I am now finishing my learning in the language, I want to cancel my subscription. How can I cancel my subscription?
Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
3. Tap Menu Subscriptions.
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel.
5. Tap Cancel subscription.
6. Follow the instructions.
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you buy a one-week subscription on Jan. 1 for $2.99 and decide to cancel your subscription on Jan 3:
You’ll have access to the subscription until Jan 6. After that, you won’t be charged another weekly subscription of $2.99 the following day.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name.
3. Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see "Subscriptions," tap "iTunes & App Store" instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.
4. Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
5. Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
1. If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
2. Uninstalling the app will not automatically stop your subscription — you must actively cancel the subscription using the process described here. If you uninstall the app but don't cancel your subscription first, you will still be charged. And you can always unsubscribe or change the subscription plan anytime before the current subscription period expires.